FAMILY PRACTICE CENTER
Since 1997 Family Practice Center under the direction of Dr. Manuel J Sanchez has been a state of the art, full-service clinic designed to provide comprehensive medical services. Our Providers goal is to treat their patients as whole persons… not only as individuals, but also as part of a family unit. Our Providers have expertise in all aspects of primary care medicine, including specialized care for Adult and senior health to improve quality of life in there golden years. They serve as your front-line of defense in keeping your family healthy with the most up-to-date information available.
What makes Family Practice special?
- We are a in-house full service, comprehensive and ambulatory family practice center.
- We offer a Dizziness and Balance Study .
- We offer Non-Surgical Solution Ends Chronic back Pain
- We Offer Non-Surgical Solution Ends Chronic Osteoarthritis Knee Pain.
- Senior’s Health Services including Anti-aging Clinic.
- Osteoporosis management including Bone density test.
- We offer a full X-ray and physical therapy Services
- Allergie and COPD Clinic Center
Meet Our Doctors
Most Common Visits to our Clinic
- Do you suffer from Chronic Back Pain
- Learning about Osteoporosis
- Dizziness and Fall Prevention
- Hormone Therapy
- Hormone Analysis
- What Causes Cancer
- Lose Weight after Pregnancy
- Anti Aging Treatment
- The deadly flu season that is getting out of control
- Why Should I get the Flu Vaccine?
- Afraid of the Flu Vaccine? Why?
At Family Practice Center, you know you’re getting the best that medicine has to offer. Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical care and best service possible by diagnosing and treating our patients in a safe, courteous, and compassionate manner. We look forward to a long and healthy relationship with you and your family.
– Dr. Manuel Sanchez
The 12 most reason why people visit the doctor and that we are currently treating.
- Skin Disorders
- Osteoarthritis and joint disorders
- Back problems
- Cholesterol problems
- Upper respiratory conditions, excluding asthma
- Anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder
- Chronic neurologic disorders
- High blood pressure
- Headaches and migraines